In How to do Marketing, Jane provides a comprehensive and easy-to-follow guide for small business owners who want to learn brave, nimble and clever marketing solutions that leverage out-of-the-box thinking, including:
- working out your marketing goals and matching them to your business goals
- choosing the right media channels for your business
- getting great results on a limited budget
- making sure you are targeting the right people
- monitoring the results of your marketing
- getting help if you need it
- taking advantage of the many opportunities in regional areas.
In this book, she demonstrates that creative and effective marketing doesn’t have to come with a hefty price tag. In fact, she shows you that getting the greatest bang for your marketing buck is simply a matter of creating a sound marketing strategy that is based around your business objectives and focuses wholeheartedly on your customer.
The marketing tactics suggested in How to do Marketing ensure that you leverage the nuances of your local community to create impact, legacy and loyalty while achieving maximum efficiencies with marketing spends.