Have you ever wondered if you could be using Influencers to help get your small business brand in front of bigger audiences?
We’ve created a few Influencers marketing campaigns this year on behalf of an FMCG client and we have had so many learnings along the way. So, as part of our ‘How We Do Marketing’ season, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to share these with you all.
In this episode, I talk about:
- The difference between influencers and ambassadors
- Why influencers charge what they do
- How to regulate the unregulated processes involved in working with an influencer
- The regulations that do govern this industry
- The fact that it is possible to use Influencer marketing in a small budget
- How to best work with your chosen Influencer to create a win:win
You want more? Check these out...
Access the first chapter of 'How To Do Marketing - A Comprehensive Guide For Small Businesses FREE
Simply sign up to our small business marketing newsletter to receive really useful articles about how to get the best bang for your marketing buck.